Wow-cha: Print-out travel experiences for curious Londoners

Wow, there are so many vouchers for incredible world experiences on offer in London, we thought we’d share some on this blog.   Well, you never know when you might need to grab a last minute gift for someone - and most of these can simply be printed out after you've paid.  A brilliant way to cheat the Christmas shopping craziness - and give the special gift of a unique experience of food, dance, music or something else that brings a new cultural experience to life.

I don't know about you, but I tend to enjoy experiences far more than 'things'.  Especially unique experiences that take me off to try something new.  Maybe it sounds like I'm hankering after one of these...

A foodie gift voucher - try a supperclub at edible experiences

A ticket for some Irish music

A latin dance voucher - learn Salsa, Mambo, Bachata, Cha Cha Cha & Pachanga


World cuisine to your doorstep voucher 

Here’s a few ideas to start with (I”ll add more as I find them):

No comments:

Post a Comment